All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe remarkable story of the foreigners who volunteered to join the guerrilla war against Germans and Fascists in World War II Italy. The fighters included Britons, Australians, Canadians, New Zealanders, South Africans, Americans, Russians and Yugoslavs. Most were escaped prisoners of war. The book is a celebration of brave men and great events.
- Author BiographyThe Anglo-Italian historian Malcolm Tudor is a graduate of the University of Wales and lives in the principality. His British father was a soldier with the Eighth Army in Italy, and his Italian mother and grandparents were awarded the Alexander Certificate in recognition of the help they gave to Allied escaped prisoners of war in their home and in the mountains. Malcolm has written eight books on WWII Italy and is a member of the Anglo-Italian Family History Society. He uses international sources, interviews veterans, and speaks and teaches Italian.
- Author(s)Malcolm Edward Tudor
- PublisherFonthill Media
- Date of Publication21/01/2016
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationToadsmoor Road
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFonthill Media
- Content Note25 black and white photographs
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £10.11Trending at £14.53
- £15.01Trending at £16.70
- £13.77Trending at £19.99
- £31.44Trending at £52.30
- £11.27Trending at £18.05
- £12.58Trending at £18.94
- £10.62Trending at £16.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.