All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £22.29Trending at £23.38
- £10.14Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
- £19.24Trending at £19.60
- £6.20Trending at £6.74
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of colorful and lively personal essays about life in the wilds of Alabama's Mobile-Tensaw River Delta, Among the Swamp People chronicles the beauties of the delta's unparalleled natural wonders, the difficulties of survival within it, and an extraordinary community of characters.
- Author BiographyAlbert Watkins Watt Key Jr. is a novelist, screenwriter, and speaker living on Alabama's Gulf Coast. His debut novel, Alabama Moon, was released to national acclaim in 2006, won the E. B. White Read-Aloud Award for Older Readers, and has been published in eight languages to date. In 2009, Alabama Moon was made into a feature film starring John Goodman. Key's follow-up novel, Dirt Road Home, was released in 2010 both domestically and internationally.
- Author(s)Watt Key
- PublisherThe University of Alabama Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2015
- GenreNatural History: General
- Place of PublicationAlabama
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of Alabama Press
- Content Note20 black & white Illustrations
- Weight825 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Illustrator(s)Kelan Mercer
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.