Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.21
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.02Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionAmorphous solids are solids whose structure is the opposite of crystalline. An example of a true amorphous solid is glass. This text discusses the physics of photo-degradation in comparison with amorphous materials and covers device applications from physics and materials science perspectives.
- Author(s)Eiichi Maruyama,Kazunobu Tanaka,Toshikazu Shimada
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication15/01/1999
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight550 g
- Width164 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.