All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book focuses on the first vertebrates to conquer land and their long journey to become fully independent from the water. It traces the origin of tetrapod features and tries to explain how and why they transformed into organs that permit life on land.
- Author BiographyRainer Schoch, born 1970 in Ludwigshafen, Germany. He graduated at the University of Tubingen, undertook field work in Argentina and the USA, and worked as a curator and assistant professor at Humboldt University Berlin. Since 2003 he has been the curator of amphibians and reptiles at the Natural History Museum of Stuttgart, Germany.
- Author(s)Rainer R. Schoch
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication18/04/2014
- GenreEarth Sciences
- Series TitleTOPA Topics in Paleobiology
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations, black & white tables, figures, colour plates
- Weight570 g
- Width188 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.81
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £19.97
- £5.09Trending at £5.53
- £19.03Trending at £19.60
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £8.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.