All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.66Trending at £24.06
- £4.99Trending at £6.16
About this product
- DescriptionA review and reference to the 61 species of reptiles and amphibians known to occur within the boundaries of the state of Nebraska. It is well illustrated with 248 color photographs and 125 maps and 18 line drawings. It provides a general account of the history of Nebraska herpetology, and information on conservation, collecting and the law.
- Author BiographyRoyce E. Ballinger (Ph.D. Texas A&M) Professor Emeritus, University of Nebraska-Lincoln. Over 130 publications focusing on the demography and ecology of lizards. Served in several administrative positions including Director of Biological Sciences, UNL. John D. Lynch (Ph.D. Kansas), Professor and Curator, National University of Colombia, Bogota. Colombia. Faculty member at Nebraska for 27 years and relocated to Bogota in 1997 and elected to the National Academy of Sciences of Colombia in 1998. Over 500 publications focusing on the systematics of neotropical frogs. Geoffrey R. Smith (Ph.D. Nebraska), Associate Professor and Chisholm Chair of Natural Sciences at Denison University, Granville, Ohio. Over 150 publications emphasizing the ecology of amphibians and reptiles.
- Author(s)Geoffrey Ridsdill Smith,John D. Lynch,Royce E. Ballinger
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication01/02/2010
- GenreLife Sciences: Zoology
- Place of PublicationLincoln
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Content Note248 color photographs, 125 maps, 18 line drawings
- Weight1247 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.