Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.46
- £9.24Trending at £10.97
- £26.45Trending at £27.74
- £19.99Trending at £22.62
- £30.79Trending at £34.30
- £21.79Trending at £22.07
- £28.00Trending at £30.27
About this product
- PublisherSteinkopff Darmstadt
- Date of Publication16/07/2013
- Series TitleProgress in Colloid and Polymer Science
- Series Part/Volume Number103
- Place of PublicationDarmstadt
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSteinkopff Darmstadt
- Content NoteVIII, 328 p.
- Weight839 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1997
- Table Of ContentsOptical SHG measurements of amphiphiles at liquid/liquid interfaces.- An investigation of surfactant behavior at the liquid/liquid interface with sumfrequency vibrational spectroscopy.- Redox chemistry at liquid/liquid interfaces.- Interaction of alcohols and anesthetics with the water-hexane interface: A molecular dynamics study.- Dynamics of proteins at air-water and oil-water interfaces using novel Langmuir trough methods.- Adsorption kinetics of surfactants at fluid-fluid interfaces.- Oil-water interfaces in the Ising-model.- Quantitative analysis of reagent distribution and reaction rates in vesicles.- Packing and bilayer-micelle transitions in mixed surfactant-lipid systems as studied by solid state NMR.- Self-assembly of volatile amphiphiles.- Experimental tests for thermally-induced fluctuations in lipid bilayers.- The role of water in the hydration force - molecular dynamics simulations.- Solute transport and partitioning in lipid bilayers: Molecular dynamics simulations.- Simulation of water in a pore with charges: Application to a gating mechanism for ion channels.- Micelle formation in a lattice model of an amphiphile and solvent mixture.- Simulation of self-assembly in solution by triblock copolymers with sticky blocks at their ends.- Structure and electrostatics of the surfactant-water interface.- Stochastic simulations of surfactant aggregation kinetics.- Cosurfactant facilitated transport in reverse microemulsions.- Catalytically active, ordered films of proteins, surfactants and polyelectrolytes on electrodes.- Adsorption properties of two cationic surfactant classes on silver surfaces studied by means of SERS spectroscopy and ab initio calculations.- Electrodes derivatized with mono and multilayer assemblies containing preformed binding sites.- Amphiphiles at electrified interfaces.- Neutron reflection from surfactants adsorbed at the solid/liquid interface.- Visualizing self-assembly: Force microscopy of ionic surfactant aggregates at solid-liquid interfaces.- Forming patterned films with tethered polymers.- Synthetic polymer ultrathin films for modifying surface properties.- Molecular mean-field models of capillary dynamics.- Probing the structure of inhomogeneous colloidal particles by small-angle x-ray scattering.- Protein and lipid interactions in lung surfactant monolayers.- Monte Carlo calculations for vapor-liquid phase equilibria in Langmuir monolayers.- Hydrophobic polymers tethered to the water surface.- The effect of the chemical nature of grafted chains on the interfacial miscibility of amphiphiles.- Active control of interfacial properties of aqueous solutions using ferrocenyl surfactants.- The efficiency of dynamic surface tension reductions within homologous series of surfactants in aqueous gelatin solution.- Pure and mixed chlorophyll a Langmuir and Langmuir-Blodgett films. Structure, electrical and optical properties.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.