All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionElizabeth's best friend, Amy Sutton, comes to stay with the Wakefields when her home is burned down, but living with Amy isn't as much fun as Elizabeth thought. Amy stretches the truth every time she talks about the fire, and behaves in ways which make Elizabeth wonder if she can still be trusted.
- Author(s)Jamie Suzanne
- PublisherRandom House Children's Publishers UK
- Date of Publication01/07/1991
- GenreYoung Adult Fiction
- Series TitleSweet Valley Twins S.
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 44
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBantam Children
- Out-of-print date27/05/1997
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in Young Adult Fiction
Save on Young Adult Fiction
- £3.79Trending at £6.48
- £5.99Trending at £6.46
- £23.98Trending at £24.87
- £17.75Trending at £18.68
- £12.20Trending at £13.74
- £4.47Trending at £6.22
- £8.40Trending at £10.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.