All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this new edition, the original topics have been brought up to date, added to and elaborated upon - Abbreviations, for example, now includes an essential array of chat room acronyms. New topics include the Top Tens of 2002, bingo calls and Mr Men books.
- Author BiographyTrevor Montague has appeared on various TV quiz shows including MASTERMIND and this labour of love is the fruit of many years' studying. He organised the first ever National Quiz Championship at London's Olympia and has set up a British Quiz Association.
- Author(s)Trevor Montague
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication14/08/2003
- GenreEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown & Company
- Out-of-print date27/09/2005
- Weight1860 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £14.00
- £19.38Trending at £30.03
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £4.46Trending at £4.99
- £10.53Trending at £12.34
- £11.87Trending at £14.47
- £11.98Trending at £15.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.