Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.97Trending at £6.98
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £7.73Trending at £10.48
- £7.12Trending at £8.99
- £8.66Trending at £8.76
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides an invaluable primer on the techniques utilized in the design of low power digital semiconductor devices. It offers a hands-on approach which starts from the ground-up and explains concepts with basic examples.
- Author BiographyJ. Bhasker is a well-known expert in the area of hardware description languages and RTL synthesis. He has been chair of two working groups: the IEEE 1076.6 VHDL Synthesis and the IEEE 1364.1 Verilog Synthesis and was awarded the IEEE Computer Society Outstanding Contribution Award in 2005. He is an architect at eSilicon Corporation responsible for the timing of many complex designs. Rakesh Chadha is a CAE and Design Professional with over 25 years experience, including 18 years in project leadership and technical management. He was responsible for the timing and signal integrity for the Sematech project on Chip Parasitic Extraction and Signal Integrity Verification. He is Director of Design Technology at eSilicon Corporation and is responsible for complex SOC design methodology.
- Author(s)J. Bhasker,Rakesh Chadha
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication28/01/2015
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note19 black & white tables, biography
- Weight361 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.