All listings for this product
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £6.02Trending at £6.29
- £5.85Trending at £5.95
- £4.75Trending at £5.59
- £4.59Trending at £4.67
- £4.15Trending at £4.69
- £4.30Trending at £6.85
- £4.02Trending at £5.00
About this product
- Description1893 - Alexander Auchmuty Kininmonth, optimistic railway engineer, works on the construction of a railway line between Garve ad Lochinver, expecting that the railway will both transform the economy of that lonely corner of Scotland and bring him riches and personal comfort.
- Author BiographyAndy Drummond was born in Edinburgh and educated at the universities of Aberdeen, where he studied modern languages, and London. He has published a number of translations from German, but this is his first work of fiction. He lives in Edinburgh.
- Author(s)Andrew Drummond
- PublisherBirlinn General
- Date of Publication31/08/2004
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolygon An Imprint of Birlinn Limited
- Out-of-print date05/05/2011
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.