All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £18.95Trending at £27.01
- £17.75Trending at £25.03
- £13.04Trending at £16.88
- £14.89Trending at £19.96
- £12.18Trending at £17.98
- £15.35Trending at £21.98
- £8.20Trending at £10.96
About this product
- DescriptionStanislavski's 'system' or interpretations of it - has become the central force determining almost every performance we see on stage or screen. An Actor Prepares has stood the test of time as an inspirational guide for actors all over the world and was the original English language translation. A classic text for every actors library.
- Author BiographyConstantin Stanislavski died in 1938 and is the most influential person in actor training to date. As co-founder of the Moscow Art Theatre, he developed his theories of acting. Elizabeth Reynold Hapgood (Translator) - An editor and translator and Head of the Russian Department at Columbia University worked with Stanislavski before he died.
- Author(s)Constantin Stanislavski
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication11/03/2008
- GenreOther Performing Arts
- Series TitlePerformance Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMethuen Drama
- Out-of-print date07/03/2013
- Weight262 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Translated byElizabeth Reynolds Hapgood
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition StatementReprint, new cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.