All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £4.46Trending at £4.99
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £10.49Trending at £12.34
- £12.55Trending at £16.54
About this product
- DescriptionIn 1966 the author lived in Sokp'o, a poor and isolated South Korean fishing village on the coast of the Yellow Sea, carrying out social anthropological research. This title presents an account of his growing admiration for an ancient way of life that was doomed, and that most of the villagers themselves despised.
- Author BiographyVincent S. R. Brandt lives in rural Vermont.
- Author(s)Vincent S. R. Brandt
- PublisherUniversity of Washington Press
- Date of Publication17/12/2013
- GenreAutobiography: General
- Series TitleCenter For Korea Studies Publications
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Washington Press
- Weight363 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.