All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Secret Seven short stories - now published individually, with beautiful illustrations by Tony Ross.
- Author BiographyEnid Blyton's books have sold over 500 million copies and have been translated into other languages more often than any other children's author. She wrote over 600 books and hundreds of short stories, including favourites such as The Famous Five,The Secret Seven, The Magic Faraway Tree, Malory Towers and Noddy. Born in London in 1897, Enid lived much of her life in Buckinghamshire and adored dogs, gardening and the countryside. She died in 1968 but remains one of the world's best-loved storytellers. Tony Ross is one of the most popular and successful of all children's illustrators, with many picture books to his name. He has also produced line drawings for many fiction titles.
- Author(s)Enid Blyton
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication10/03/2016
- GenreChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleSecret Seven Short Stories
- Series Part/Volume NumberBook 3
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Children's Books
- Content NoteFull colour illustrations throughout
- Weight136 g
- Width130 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Tony Ross
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 6
Best-selling in Children's Fiction
Save on Children's Fiction
- £67.78Trending at £74.74
- £8.01Trending at £8.25
- £11.99Trending at £14.99
- £6.67Trending at £7.35
- £3.78Trending at £4.23
- £3.50Trending at £5.48
- £4.79Trending at £4.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.