CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.21
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £9.84
- £14.99Trending at £17.00
- £14.87Trending at £16.69
- £4.51Trending at £5.02
- £6.98Trending at £7.17
About this product
- Author(s)Kenneth L. Judd,Young-Ki Lee
- PublisherHoover Institution Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/10/2000
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationStanford
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHoover Institution Press,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight871 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Author BiographyKenneth L. Judd, the Paul H. Bauer Senior Fellow at the Hoover Institution, is an expert in the economics of taxation, imperfect competition, and mathematical economics.His current research focuses on developing computational methods for economic modeling and applying them to tax policy, antitrust issues, macroeconomics, and policies related to climate change.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.