All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £113.56Trending at £145.00
- £40.47Trending at £46.50
- £27.26Trending at £29.76
- £23.69Trending at £27.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers a unified treatment of the various algebraic approaches of geometric spaces. It details the algebraic ingredients necessary to develop all the major aspects of the theory of algebraic curves.
- Author BiographyFrancis Borceux is Professor of mathematics at the University of Louvain since many years. He has developed research in algebra and essentially taught geometry, number theory and algebra courses and he has been dean of the Faculty of Sciences of his University and chairman of the Mathematical Committee of the Belgian National Scientific Research Foundation.
- Author(s)Francis Borceux
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication23/08/2016
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note117 Illustrations, black and white; XVII, 430 p. 117 illus.
- Weight682 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2014
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.