Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
About this product
- DescriptionExplores how changes in social accounting practice could contribute to more rational debate and action in crafting economic and environmental policy. This work is about the wise use of society's natural resources, intergenerational equity, and the translation of ideas about sustainability into real policy.
- Author BiographyRobert M. Solow is Institute Professor of Economics Emeritus at Massachusetts Institute of Technology and Nobel Laureate in Economics.
- Author(s)Robert M. Solow
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication01/01/1992
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintResources for the Future Press (RFF Press)
- Weight68 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.