All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOriginally published in 1915 to raise funds to support transport workers and their families during WW1. Charles Pears was a well know artist producing numerous posters for London Underground. Pears was also an Official War Artist during both WW1 and WW2.
- Author BiographyLondon Transport Museum explores the story of London and its transport system over the last 200 years, highlighting the powerful link between transport and the growth of modern London, culture and society since 1800. As well as exploring the past, the Museum looks at present-day transport developments and concepts for urban transportation in the future.
- Author(s)London Transport Museum
- PublisherUnicorn Publishing Group
- Date of Publication07/06/2017
- GenreChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUnicorn Publishing Group
- Content Note29 images
- Width260 mm
- Height167 mm
- Illustrator(s)C. Pears
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Children's General Interest
Save on Children's General Interest
- £3.57Trending at £3.95
- £5.19Trending at £6.06
- £4.72Trending at £5.41
- £4.49Trending at £5.41
- £11.13Trending at £13.12
- £4.69Trending at £4.92
- £2.80Trending at £4.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.