Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £4.63Trending at £5.99
- £11.41Trending at £14.45
- £4.95Trending at £5.98
- £4.95Trending at £6.94
- £12.64Trending at £15.97
- £10.40Trending at £13.78
- £7.30Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionUnited States entered the Great War in 1917. Offering a collection of more than one hundred letters that he wrote to his fiancee, the author describes his experiences during World War-I as part of the famed 42nd, or Rainbow, Division.
- Author BiographyDavid L. Snead is an associate professor of history at Liberty University in Lynchburg, Virginia. He is the author of The Gaither Committee, Eisenhower, and the Cold War.
- Author(s)George Browne
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2010
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitleStudies in War, Society, and the Military
- Place of PublicationLincoln
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Content Note12 photographs, 6 maps, index
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byDavid L. Snead
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.