Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £21.79Trending at £22.10
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- Author(s)Misha Mahowald
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication08/10/2012
- Series TitleThe Springer International Series in Engineering and Computer Science
- Series Part/Volume Number265
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight367 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1994
- Table Of ContentsForeword. Preface. 1: Synthesis. 2: The Silicon Retina. 2.1. Anatomical Models. 2.2. Architecture of the Silicon Retina. 2.3. Photoreceptors. 2.4. Horizontal Cells. 2.5. Bipolar Cells. 2.6. Physical Constraints on Information Processing. 2.7. Emergent Properties. 3: The Silicon Optic Nerve. 3.1. Summary of Existing Techniques. 3.2. Address-Event Representation. 3.3. Model of Data-Transfer Timing Efficiency. 3.4. Data Transfer in One Dimension. 3.5. Two-Dimensional Retina--Receiver System. 3.6. Advantages of Address Events. 4: Stereopsis. 4.1. Stereocorrespondence. 4.2. Neurophysiology. 4.3. Stereocorrespondence Algorithms. 4.4. Stereocorrespondence Chip. 4.5. Experiments. 4.6. Stereocorrespondence as a Model of Cortical Function. 5: System. A: Simple Circuits. A.1. Transistors. A.2. Current Mirrors. A.3. Differential Pairs. A.4. Transconductance Amplifiers. A.5. Low-Pass Filter. A.6. Resistor. Bibliography. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.