CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £5.49Trending at £9.99
- £33.99Trending at £37.90
- £5.06Trending at £6.00
- £8.30Trending at £15.98
- £14.49Trending at £20.01
- £9.66Trending at £14.59
- £11.45Trending at £14.99
About this product
- Author(s)John Paxton Hart
- PublisherStephen F. Austin State University Press
- Date of Publication06/03/2014
- GenreRegional History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStephen F. Austin State University Press
- Content Note39 black & white photographs, 4 maps, 16 illustrations, 2 charts, 7 tables
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Author BiographyJohn Paxton Hart received his PhD in Anthropology in 1992 from Northwestern University, USA. He is the Director of the Research & Collections Division of the New York State Museum, USA.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.