All listings for this product
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £11.04Trending at £12.58
- £13.67Trending at £16.90
- £10.70Trending at £14.89
- £11.02Trending at £14.13
- £11.70Trending at £13.19
- £2.59Trending at £4.66
- £7.36Trending at £8.96
About this product
- DescriptionOffers an appraisal of two incompatible visions of religious freedom. One is that of George W. Bush and the Christian conservatives who back his policies, the other is that of the Christian majority, who are deeply worried by what they regard as American geopolitical neo- imperialism.
- Author BiographyMichael Northcott is one of Britain's best known specialists in theology and politics, and is Reader in Christian Ethics at the University of Edinburgh.
- Author(s)Michael S. Northcott
- PublisherI.B.Tauris & Co Ltd.
- Date of Publication24/09/2004
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight376 g
- Width134 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.