Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £19.59Trending at £26.35
- £14.90Trending at £17.00
- £9.22Trending at £9.53
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £7.69Trending at £7.76
- £5.28Trending at £5.73
About this product
- DescriptionWhen a fourteen year old girl becomes trapped in a predator's web, she is subjected to the worst kind of abuse. This is the shockingly true account of one girl's suffering at the hands of those meant to protect her, and the magical connection with an animal that helped her to survive.
- Author BiographyAllie Gledhill is an animal lover, a musician and an anti sexual abuse activist. As a teenager, Allie was sexually abused by two of her uncles, a trauma that inspired her first book, An Angel in the Corner. In her early twenties, Allie suffered a spinal injury that led to her interest and study in the field of Chiropractic Science. She went on to become a chiropractor and acupuncturist, working with both animals and humans. She lives in Western Australia with her dog, Pluto.
- Author(s)Allie Gledhill
- PublisherPanoma Press
- Date of Publication11/04/2013
- GenreMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationSt Albans
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEcademy Press
- Out-of-print date10/11/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight265 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.