All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.37Trending at £4.52
- £9.51Trending at £9.98
- £2.70Trending at £3.99
- £8.69Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.32
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
- £6.88Trending at £7.08
About this product
- DescriptionAn Annotated Syntax Reader brings together a collection of seminal articles published over the last forty years that demonstrate the empirical and theoretical foundations of current syntactic theory.
- Author BiographyRichard S. Kayne is Silver Professor in the Department of Linguistics at New York University. He is the editor of Oxford Studies in Comparative Syntax, and author of French Syntax (1975), Connectedness and Binary Branching (1984), The Antisymmetry of Syntax (1994), Parameters and Universals (2000), Movement and Silence (2005), and Comparisons and Contrasts (2010). Raffaella Zanuttini is Professor of Linguistics at Yale University. She is the author of Negation and Clausal Structure: A Comparative Study of Romance Languages (1997). Thomas Leu is Assistant Professor of Linguistics at the Universite du Quebec a Montreal.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication28/05/2013
- Series TitleLinguistics: The Essential Readings
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight904 g
- Width172 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byRaffaella Zanuttini,Richard S. Kayne,Thomas Leu
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.