All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides an answer key to the drills and exercises contained in each of the units of John F Collins's bestselling A Primer of Ecclesiastical Latin . Written for those charged with the responsibility of teaching the Latin of the church, this primer aims to give the student the ability to read ecclesiastical Latin.
- Author BiographyJohn R. Dunlap is a senior lecturer in classics at Santa Clara University, where he has taught Latin, Greek, and classical literature for more than 30 years.
- Author(s)John R. Dunlap
- PublisherThe Catholic University of America Press
- Date of Publication11/10/2006
- GenreLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Catholic University of America Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
Best-selling in Language Courses
Save on Language Courses
- £34.89Trending at £53.17
- £29.99Trending at £35.63
- £27.72Trending at £28.76
- £23.00Trending at £23.83
- £14.63Trending at £20.05
- £11.24Trending at £13.98
- £6.00Trending at £7.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.