Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £66.77Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- £62.49Free P&P
- Like New condition
- Sold by spinetinglers_books
- Est. delivery by 27 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.23Trending at £17.50
- £9.94Trending at £10.12
- £23.70Trending at £26.17
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £44.82Trending at £49.50
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £31.22Trending at £33.31
About this product
- DescriptionThrough critical revision of Foucault's investigation of ethics, Faubion develops an original program of empirical inquiry into the ethical domain.
- Author BiographyJames D. Faubion is Professor of Anthropology and Director of Graduate Studies at Rice University. In addition to ethics, his interests include epistemic authority, kinship, social and cultural theory, aesthetics, heterodoxy and radicalism. He has published widely on his research interests, including The Shadows and Lights of Waco: Millennialism Today (2001) and two edited volumes of Essential Works of Michel Foucault (1998 and 2000).
- Author(s)James D. Faubion
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication14/04/2011
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleNew Departures in Anthropology
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight640 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.