CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.48Trending at £6.43
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.14Trending at £9.24
- £9.60Trending at £9.68
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
- £13.65Trending at £14.06
- £18.71Trending at £18.89
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication14/12/2011
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleCurrent Topics in Microbiology and Immunology
- Series Part/Volume Number201
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note29 Illustrations, black and white; IX, 209 p. 29 illus.
- Weight352 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byMarie H. Kosco-Vilbois
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1995
- Table Of ContentsList of Contents.- A Theory of Follicular Dendritic Cell Origin.- Follicular Dendritic Cells: Origin and Function.- Mechanism of Immune Complex Trapping by Follicular Dendritic Cells.- Follicular Dendritic Cells: Antigen Retention, B Cell Activation, and Cytokine Production.- Role of Follicular Dendritic Cells in the Regulation of B Cell Proliferation.- Murine Follicular Dendritic Cells: Accessory Activities In Vitro.- Regulation of Human B Cell Activation by Follicular Dendritic Cell and T Cell Signals.- Follicular Dendritic Cells: Structure as Related to Function.- Follicular Dendritic Cells Initiate and Maintain Infection of the Germinal Centers by Human Immunodeficiency Virus.- Follicular Dendritic Cells and Infection by Human Immunodeficiency Virus Type 1 - A Crucial Target Cell and Virus Reservoir.- Follicular Dendritic Cells in Malignant Lymphomas.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.