All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis text covers the history of the Conservative Party from its formation as an identifiable political entity in 1714 until the late 20th century including the disastrous 1997 election and the confusion in which the party found itself.
- Author BiographyJohn Ramsden is the author of three of the volumes in Longman's vast, specialised, multi-volume history of the Conservative Party. He is a professional historian who has written extensively on the Conservative Party in modern history and has held many university appointments. Until 1990 he was head of the history department at Queen Mary and Westfield College, London. From 1995 until 1997 he was the Visiting Robertson Professor of British History at the University of Missouri.
- Author(s)John Ramsden
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication20/09/1999
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date05/07/2003
- Content Notefacsimiles, portraits
- Weight450 g
- Width129 mm
- Height197 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £9.96
- £27.30Trending at £29.02
- £11.43Trending at £12.22
- £10.20Trending at £12.99
- £14.98Trending at £21.31
- £28.89Trending at £30.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.