All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)George F. Lau
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication19/05/2016
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note5 black & white tables
- Weight644 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Table Of ContentsChapter 1. Introduction Chapter 2. A Land of Stone Chapter 3. Constructing Collectives: Early Stone Monuments in Ancash Chapter 4. Of Monsters and Men in the Chavin Period Chapter 5. 'Children of the Stones': Lithicity in the Recuay Tradition Chapter 6. An Ancient Andean Game Chapter 7. States and Stones: Wari and Inka in Ancash Chapter 8. Old Presences, New Relevances Chapter 9. Concluding Thoughts
- Author BiographyGeorge F. Lau is Reader in Archaeology at the Sainsbury Research Unit for the Arts of Africa, Oceania & the Americas of the University of East Anglia, UK.
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.39
- £24.31Trending at £34.99
- £9.41Trending at £16.98
- £9.53Trending at £14.98
- £7.60Trending at £9.98
- £18.98Trending at £29.99
- £11.55Trending at £14.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.