CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.83Trending at £13.33
- £40.35Trending at £41.19
- £30.00Trending at £43.08
- £18.73Trending at £19.67
- £33.99Trending at £37.63
- £16.29Trending at £16.46
- £30.19Trending at £33.24
About this product
- Author(s)Christopher N. Matthews
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication29/10/2012
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleContributions To Global Historical Archaeology
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXXII, 162 p.
- Weight375 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2002
- Table Of ContentsPreface. List of Figures. List of Tables. 1. History and Tradition, Archaeology and Authenticity. 2. Proces and Narrative in Annapolis, Maryland and the Chesapeake. 3. Monuments: The Finishing of Annapolis. 4. Memorials: The Making of the Ancient City. 5. Objects: The Modernization of the Ancient. 6. Moments of Danger and the Practice of Archaeology. References. Notes.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.