All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £9.81Was:£9.99Free postage
- £9.53Was:£9.99Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionA story of the heel of Italy - Puglia - as told by travellers. It has beautiful landscapes, cave towns and frescoed grotto churches, wonderful old cities with Romanesque cathedrals, Gothic castles and a wealth of Baroque architecture.
- Author BiographyDesmond Seward was born in Paris and educated at Ampleforth and St Catherine's College, Cambridge. He is the author of many books including The Monks of War: The Military Religious Orders, The Hundred Years' War, The Wars of the Roses, Eleanor of Aquitaine and Henry V as Warlord. Susan Mountgarret is the co-author of Byzantium - A Journey and a Guide.
- Author(s)Desmond Seaward,Susan Mountgarret
- PublisherThe Armchair Traveller at the Bookhaus
- Date of Publication06/12/2012
- GenreTravel Writing
- Series TitleArmchair Taveller's History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Armchair Traveller at the BookHaus
- Content Noteillustrations (black and white), maps (black and white)
- Weight340 g
- Width115 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards,Sewn,Sewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Superheroes
Save on Superheroes
- £9.55Trending at £9.90
- £15.76Trending at £19.95
- £11.58Trending at £11.96
- £10.66Trending at £13.47
- £4.06Trending at £5.49
- £12.58Trending at £15.90
- £9.52Trending at £11.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.