Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.79
- £19.15Trending at £19.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.15
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.98Trending at £10.44
- £23.68Trending at £25.07
- £11.10Trending at £14.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis title deals with the Southern Region and the final days of steam at Nine Elms, Guildford and Fratton. After the end of steam on that fateful day in July 1967, the author continued his photographic record with imagery at the Salisbury graveyard.
- Author(s)David Shepherd
- PublisherNoodle Books
- Date of Publication01/01/2012
- GenreTrains & Railways: General Interest
- Place of PublicationSouthampton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNoodle Books
- Content Note100 colour and 1 b/w illustrations
- Width280 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.