All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.50
- £19.99Trending at £28.08
- £29.59Trending at £37.77
- £19.38Trending at £21.16
- £39.18Trending at £59.89
- £7.72Trending at £7.84
- £5.82Trending at £8.97
About this product
- DescriptionAre you a business person with Asperger Syndrome considering a new career path by going it alone, or a young graduate on the spectrum with a great business idea? This is a comprehensive guide to using Asperger skills to set up your own business and offers practical advice on the aspects of entrepreneurship that Asperger leaders may find difficult.
- Author BiographyDr. Rosalind A. Bergemann has worked as a business leader for over 20 years, having held positions in global business strategy, finance and international human resources. She is Chairperson of Asperger Leaders, an organisation supporting people with Asperger Syndrome holding senior positions in business, Non-Executive Director of Dimensions, Non-Executive Director of Brain in Hand and CEO of a global change management consultancy. She is educated to doctorate level in the fields of international business and organisational psychology, as well as leadership studies through Harvard Business School. Dr. Bergemann was named Consultant of the Year at the National Management and Leadership Awards 2013 by the UK Chartered Management Institute. She is the author of An Asperger Leader's Guide to Living and Leading Change, also published by Jessica Kingsley Publishers. She is based in London, UK.
- Author(s)Rosalind A. Bergemann
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication21/10/2014
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleAsperger's Employment Skills Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Weight408 g
- Width173 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Foreword byMichael John Carley
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.