Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £9.09Trending at £12.98
- £8.87Trending at £9.92
- £6.10Trending at £6.23
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £11.41Trending at £14.18
- £24.93Trending at £25.85
- £11.71Trending at £12.80
About this product
- DescriptionDescribes the events, conflicts, factions, and people that have shaped the modern world starting from the Second World War.
- Author BiographyAndrew Boyd began his acquaintance with international affairs in 1946, when as a British liaison officer he attended the very first sessions of the United Nations (his other books include three about the UN). He travelled widely and reported on international affairs while writing on world affairs for The Economist for thirty-seven years. Joshua Comenetz has used cartographic methods to visualize spatial data and explain the causes and effects of international conflicts, demographic change and natural disasters since 1990. As a consultant he has solved problems in areas ranging from political redistricting to ethnic and religious mapping, and he has taught international relations and geography at university level.
- Author(s)Andrew Boyd,Joshua Comenetz
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication05/07/2007
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note96 black & white illustrations, 5 black & white tables, 96 black & white line drawings
- Weight466 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement11th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.