All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAgatha Christie's 'most absorbing mystery' - her own autobiography, with new exclusive CD containing newly discovered priceless recordings of Agatha dictating excerpts from more than 40 years ago.
- Author BiographyBorn in Torquay in 1890, Agatha Christie began writing during the First World War and wrote over 100 novels, plays and short story collections. She was still writing to great acclaim until her death, and her books have now sold over a billion copies in English and another billion in over 100 foreign languages. Yet Agatha Christie was always a very private person, and though Hercule Poirot and Miss Marple became household names, the Queen of Crime was a complete enigma to all but her closest friends.
- Author(s)Agatha Christie
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication10/03/2016
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreAutobiography: Literary
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Weight920 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Contained items statementContains Hardback and CD-Audio
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £12.80Trending at £15.24
- £8.61Trending at £9.98
- £19.98Trending at £29.55
- £4.45Trending at £6.06
- £10.58Trending at £10.98
- £10.12Trending at £12.99
- £3.78Trending at £3.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.