All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £8.45Trending at £9.05
- £11.29Trending at £12.34
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £5.54Trending at £5.67
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £7.98Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionJoseph Conrad (Born Jozef Teodor Kpnrad Korzeniowski in 1857) was a Polish writer who learned to read, write, and speak English after he was granted British Nationality in 1886. Although his peers accepted him as a British gentleman, he never forgot where he came from. This book tells his story.
- Author BiographyStephen Brennan is the coauthor of The Adventurous Boy's Handbook and The Adventurous Girl's Handbook, and editor of The Best Pirate Stories Ever Told and The Best Sailing Stories Ever Told. He has worked as a circus clown, teacher, cabaret artist, actor, director, shepherd, and playwright.
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication06/05/2014
- GenreAutobiography: Literary
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkyhorse Publishing
- Content Note28 b/w photos; 15 B&W illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byStephen Brennan
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.