All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe clearest and most comprehensible introduction to factor analysis for all students of psychology and social sciences. Paul Kline explains the basis of the method, how it can be used and what its problems and difficulties are.
- Author BiographyPaul Kline is Professor of Psychometrics at the University of Exeter. He has been using and teaching factor analysis for thirty years. His previous books include Intelligence: the psychometric view (Routledge 1990) and The Handbook of Psychological Testing (Routledge 1992).
- Author(s)Paul Kline
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication11/11/1993
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note17 tables, 16 figures
- Weight272 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.31Trending at £16.09
- £21.70Trending at £22.06
- £22.55Trending at £23.38
- £27.19Trending at £29.68
- £21.52Trending at £22.49
- £19.77Trending at £21.59
- £22.69Trending at £24.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.