All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe second edition of a leading textbook on European economic history, updated throughout and with new coverage of post-financial crisis Europe.
- Author BiographyKarl Gunnar Persson is Emeritus Professor at the Department of Economics, University of Copenhagen and has taught comparative economic history and globalization studies over five decades. He has published widely in the leading economic history journals and was the founding editor of European Review of Economic History. His previous monographs include Pre-Industrial Economic Growth: Social Organization and Technological Progression in Europe (1988) and Grain Markets in Europe, 1500-1900: Integration and Deregulation. Educated in Sweden, he is a member of the Royal Danish Academy of Sciences. Paul Sharp has been an Associate Professor at the Department of Business and Economics at the University of Southern Denmark since 2012. He completed his PhD in economics at the University of Copenhagen in 2009, after studying at King's College London and the University of Copenhagen. The main focus of his work is on economic and agricultural history and he is currently working on a co-authored book on the early history of the Danish dairy industry. He has published widely in economics, history, and economic history journals.
- Author(s)Karl Gunnar Persson,Paul Sharp
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication12/03/2015
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleNew Approaches to Economic and Social History
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note36 b/w illus. 4 maps 14 tables
- Weight640 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £9.59Trending at £9.79
- £16.29Trending at £19.14
- £4.51Trending at £7.10
- £6.89Trending at £10.04
- £4.48Trending at £4.77
- £7.21Trending at £7.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.