An Economic History of Twentieth-Century Europe: Economic Regimes from Laissez-Faire to Globalization by Ivan T. Berend (Paperback, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £23.79Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by baham_books
- Est. delivery by 24 Aug
- £10.00+ £2.90 P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by jemmnorton-lov-0
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £20.20
- £5.39Trending at £7.97
- £29.49Trending at £38.22
- £9.47Trending at £9.96
- £10.20Trending at £11.87
- £17.29Trending at £19.07
- £12.27Trending at £14.85
About this product
- DescriptionA major survey of economic regimes and economic performance in Europe throughout the twentieth century.
- Author BiographyIvan T. Berend is Distinguished Professor of History at the University of California, Los Angeles. His numerous publications include Decades of Crisis: Central and Eastern Europe Before World War II (1998) and History Derailed: Central and Eastern Europe in the 'Long' Nineteenth Century (2003).
- Author(s)Ivan T. Berend
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication20/04/2006
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Out-of-print date12/09/2016
- Content Note41 tables
- Weight600 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.