CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.18
- £5.48Trending at £6.93
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.08Trending at £12.94
- £9.60Trending at £11.14
- £10.95Trending at £13.68
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
About this product
- DescriptionTracing the economic machine of the United States from its first experiments in the colonies to the post-Great Recession era of today, Frederick S. Weaver creates a dynamic narrative of this country's progression through times of feast and times of famine.
- Author BiographyFrederick S. Weaver is emeritus professor of economics and history at Hampshire College. He is author of eleven books, most recently The United States and the Global Economy: From Bretton Woods to the Current Crisis and Economic Literacy: Basic Economics with an Attitude, 3rd Edition.
- Author(s)Frederick S. Weaver
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication12/11/2015
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Note24 tables
- Weight531 g
- Width158 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.