Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.42Trending at £13.02
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.80
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
- £6.50Trending at £8.00
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned for undergraduate courses on American economic history, this book spans from 1607 to the modern age and presents a documented history of how the American economy has propelled the nation into a position of world leadership. It covers economic history, beginning with the commercialization of agriculture in the pre-colonial era.
- Author BiographyRonald E. Seavoy is Professor Emeritus of History at Bowling Green State University in Bowling Green, Ohio. He is the author of The Origins and Growth of the Global Economy, Subsistence and Economic Development, The American Peasantry, Famine in Peasant Societies, Famine in East Africa, and The Origins of the American Business Corporation, 1784-1855.
- Author(s)Ronald E. Seavoy
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication25/10/2006
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note5 black & white illustrations, 2 black & white tables
- Weight680 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.