All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA groundbreaking work which presents a unified theory of human behaviour, grounded in economic thought.
- Author BiographyProfessor Paul Frijters is a Professor of Economics at the University of Queensland. He was elected 'Best Economist under 40 in Australia' by the Economic Society of Australia for 2009-11, and his work consistently ranks in the top 4% of downloaded and cited economic research in the world. Professor Frijters has undertaken research in a wide variety of fields, including happiness and well-being, migration in China, behavioural economics and health economics. The findings of his research feature regularly in the global media. Dr Gigi Foster is a senior lecturer in the School of Economics within the Australian School of Business at the University of New South Wales. Her research focuses primarily on decisions related to human capital, with a particular emphasis on social influence and behavioural economics.
- Author(s)Paul Frijters
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication07/03/2013
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note9 b/w illus.
- Weight730 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.45Trending at £4.85
- £25.99Trending at £26.47
- £22.29Trending at £22.72
- £2.81Trending at £2.86
- £10.30Trending at £10.54
- £16.61Trending at £16.87
- £14.50Trending at £20.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.