Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £19.08Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £38.30Trending at £52.00
- £4.69Trending at £4.90
- £4.69Trending at £4.75
- £4.88Trending at £6.99
- £4.45Trending at £6.31
- £4.95Trending at £6.99
- £4.90Trending at £6.81
About this product
- DescriptionAbby has turned thirteen - a real teenager who only wants to pierce her ears, have a boyfriend and run her own life. But when her mother suffers a nervous breakdown, Abby faces a life far from what she hoped for.
- Author BiographyJackie Moyer Fischer grew up in Saratoga, California, and McMinnville, Oregon. She graduated from Oregon State University (English) and Lewis and Clark Northwestern School of Law (J.D). She now lives in Portland, Oregon, with her husband and too many cats. She has made peace with the rain and now prefers it to sunshine.
- Author(s)Jackie Moyer Fischer
- PublisherGriffin Publishing
- Date of Publication04/05/2004
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSaint Martin's Griffin,U.S.
- Out-of-print date13/12/2008
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.