All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn account of the search over the past 100 years or so, to try and discover how educational research might provide reliable prescriptions for the improvement of education.
- Author BiographyEllen Condliffe Lagemann is the president of the Spencer Foundation and a professor of history and education at New York University.
- Author(s)Ellen Condliffe Lagemann
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication10/06/2002
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note1 line drawing, 6 tables
- Weight442 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £3.65
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.