All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUsing the legend of Charlemagne, an often-overlooked current in early medieval thought, An Empire of Memory looks at how the contours of the relationship between East and West moved across centuries, particularly in the period leading up to the First Crusade.
- Author BiographyMatthew Gabriele is Assistant Professor in the Department of Religion and Culture at Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University
- PrizesWinner of Winner of the Southeastern Medieval Association Best First Book Award 2013.
- Author(s)Matthew Gabriele
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication12/09/2013
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2013
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note8 black and white images
- Weight304 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £11.95Trending at £17.50
- £19.33Trending at £24.98
- £13.77Trending at £20.01
- £6.76Trending at £12.09
- £9.66Trending at £15.00
- £19.44Trending at £28.49
- £9.69Trending at £15.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.