All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.99Trending at £16.40
- £28.65Trending at £29.98
- £19.77Trending at £21.53
- £7.94Trending at £10.99
- £24.43Trending at £26.92
- £23.71Trending at £26.08
- £23.54Trending at £23.99
About this product
- DescriptionThe main focus of this book is to empirically examine the social correlates of job satisfaction among plant science graduates who work in agriculture. Victor H. Vroom's (1964) expectancy theory guides the study.
- Author BiographyKebba Darboe, Ph.D. is Assistant Professor, Sociology, St. Cloud State University, Minnesota.
- Author(s)Kebba Darboe
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication28/12/2002
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight177 g
- Width137 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.