Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.08Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £17.89Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionPresenting an empowerment-oriented approach, this how-to guide covers the innovations and theories needed to manage and create a successful social service organization. It tackles important issues related to this complex management field including: values and ethics; organizational structure; diverse clientele and access to services; and more.
- Author(s)Donna Hardina,Jane Middleton,Roger Simpson,Salvadore Montana
- PublisherSpringer Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication15/11/2006
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer Publishing Co Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight730 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.