All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEnglishman Michael Sadler is a fish out of water again, this time as a paysan in the depths of the French countryside. A witty follow-up to his hilarious An Englishman in Paris.
- Author BiographyMichael Sadler is a writer and academic. Born in Lewes, he now lives in Paris, where he teaches an MA course in Contemporary French Studies at the British Institute. He is married with one daughter and grows his own leeks.
- Author(s)Michael Sadler
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/2004
- Language(s)English, French
- FormatOther book format
- GenreTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Out-of-print date12/10/2006
- Height210 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £6.36Trending at £6.93
- £12.17Trending at £13.34
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.51Trending at £15.73
- £10.15Trending at £14.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.