All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSpot-on observant, laugh-out-loud funny, yet laced with kindness through and through, An Englishwoman in New York is the story of what happens when you grow up and realize the middle part of your story might just be your beginning ...
- Author BiographyAnne-Marie was a script editor and producer of prime-time television drama for ten years before becoming a writer full time. She has written scripts for films and television series in the UK and Ireland and her stage adaptation of Little Women was staged at the Gate Theatre in Dublin in 2011. An Englishwoman in New York, her first book, was inspired by her experiences living in Manhattan with her family and her love/love relationship with the City. She is married to the novelist Joseph O'Connor. They now live in Dublin, Ireland, with their two sons.
- Author(s)Anne-Marie Casey
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication20/06/2013
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2013
- ImprintJohn Murray Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date27/04/2016
- Weight382 g
- Width156 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.46Trending at £5.42
- £3.78Trending at £5.97
- £12.22Trending at £16.92
- £3.80Trending at £6.99
- £4.61Trending at £5.20
- £5.78Trending at £7.99
- £4.55Trending at £8.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.