All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.31
- £45.12Trending at £47.49
- £12.16Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £10.00Trending at £11.87
About this product
- DescriptionGhana's economy has grown rapidly over the past decade, and the goal of becoming a middle-income country within fifteen years now seems attainable. This volume presents the first general overview of Ghana's industrial sector. Each industry is profiled in detail, and the history and capabilities of leading firms are explored at length.
- Author BiographyJohn Sutton is the Sir John Hicks Professor of Economics at the London School of Economics. Bennet Kpentey is the Chief Executive of Sync Consult Limited, a management and financial consulting Firm in Ghana.
- Author(s)Bennet Kpentey,John Sutton
- PublisherLondon Publishing Partnership
- Date of Publication21/02/2012
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLondon Publishing Partnership
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.