Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £40.35Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books2aw
- Est. delivery by 5 Dec
- £17.10Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by bookbarn-international
- Est. delivery by 3 Dec
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £38.94Trending at £44.54
- £62.99Trending at £104.99
- £23.65Trending at £25.93
About this product
- DescriptionThis text traces the interaction between humans and the Canadian landscape, from the arrival of the first peoples to our current environmental crisis.
- Author BiographyLaurel Sefton MacDowell is a professor of history in the Department of Historical Studies at the University of Toronto.
- Author(s)Laurel Sefton MacDowell
- PublisherUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Date of Publication25/07/2012
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationVancouver
- Country of PublicationCanada
- First Published2012
- ImprintUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Content Note65 b&w photos, 16 maps, 13 graphs
- Weight800 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.